Wednesday 29 June 2011

29 my head

sea rays
Day 29 and I've loved every minute of the past month. Doing my blog has been a great experience for me. Putting an accountability around my creativity, I was afraid may stifle my work, but on the contrary it's freed me up.  Actually sitting down and getting things out of my head has allowed me more space in my head and the freedom to experiment, develop ideas and get to places beyond where I knew, finding new ground. It's never been a chore on the contrary I've sometimes had trouble stopping, it's been a case of me saying, stop go to bed, it's late but then my head is buzzing so much i can't sleep anyway. 
Tomorrow is day 30 and I won't be here to blog, that's not to say I won't be creative just won't get it up here on the last day!  but as I've already decided this is too good to stop it's not going to be my last day. Now all I have to do is work out how I make money doing what I love thanks Beth, and thank you Sam for getting us both enrolled back into our Art.

This 'Sun's rays' illustration began as my painting, then photographed, photoshopped, filtered, layered and generally me just being totally self indulgent with my mac. 
I'm going to put these two up on the white wall gallery and get myself one! in celebration of my 30 days.

sea mood
                                                                                             Inspiration found xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment