Tuesday 21 June 2011

20 & 21 dance figures

20

This first couple belong to yesterday the 20th. I drew them yesterday and then went out to my Tango class.
I'm not happy with him, I like her but the question is, is this a tango couple or not? I asked for opinions and the answer is, it's not. 

21

So the image above has been named 'Dance embrace'  I'm putting it up here so I can see how my dancing figures will improve. I love the simplicity of this one and there's lots of potential to play with the 3 solid colours/shapes. 


as these figures are more suitable to a blues room I've played with the blues and the fire...




now I need to make sure I take a sketch book with me dancing so I can get some better figures. I get much better starting figures working from life.

No comments:

Post a Comment